Monday, February 1, 2010

Can I Have Popcorn If I Have Liver Cirrhosis PLEASE HELP!!! VET ADVICE DESPERATELY NEEDED!!!?

PLEASE HELP!!! VET ADVICE DESPERATELY NEEDED!!!? - can i have popcorn if i have liver cirrhosis

My 5 years, Pembroke Welsh Corgi has a strange behavior in the last 1-2 weeks. She began to drink incredible amounts of water and urinate frequently do not eat any more (very rare) for him, and was very lethargic. We took him to the vet last Friday and said they would treat him as if he had a bladder infection. They rely on clavamox twice daily for 7 days, then reassess the situation. On Monday, she did not see results, so I took her to the vet. They have X-rays and blood tests. X-rays appeared normal, and said that his kidneys are working well, and (we were the kidney Failų) fear, but he discovered a large amount of liver enzymes. We follow him on his medication and recommended a "light food (rice with chicken) and that seems a little better. It shows a slight increase in the energy to eat their" soft diet "in a heartbeat, and has slowed down in their water . We have tried to test to see if they can eat something and it seems if it is harmful to the mouth for chewing. is to eat a bullet at a time when. As a test of him a small popcorn curnal (his favorite food and she) caught in the mouth but spat. We are working on the instructions of the veterinarian, the collection of 3 consecutive daily urine samples detect Cushing's syndrome. If not, the vet said it could be an infection of the pancreas or liver. We hope with all my heart that Cushing's syndrome, because we know that the effects are good. Can anyone speak with Cushing's syndrome, please send me your story and if you think my dog to be suffering.

5 comments:

pobrecit... said...

Cushing sounds to me, sorry. Even if I am a veteran of only a veterinary technician. I had a dog had Cushing's, but that was many years ago and just not right. Much more knowledge about the disease today. If, however, that my opinion, I think, as you may be sent to this question, some medicines for the treatment of Cushing's have very bad side effects. If you can, I recommend that you treat the individual symptoms of your dog as compared with the treatment of the disease in its entirety. Your veterinarian can explain the options in detail, if the diagnosis from your vet, you preserved. If you wish, please send me an email after receiving the results of your vet and your vet and options if you want my two cents would be back at this point, I love to give. My dog has the disease is, why he was a veterinary technician. For what it's worth, it seems that you own one are very good and your vet is absolutely the right steps to deal with in order to take your dog and find the right diagnosis. Your vet is financiallyconscious and the health of your dog and interests at heart. They have a very good vet can tell by the actions of the veterinarian. And that can make all the difference.


* Edit - If you have lab reports to your dog to the vet? If not you get? In this particular case, the specific gravity of urine could get from your dog when you tried? If you were to me the numbers that I can help you. The number of the specific gravity of urine can be the telltale sign of Cushing.

Ashley said...

Cushing, but not diabetes .... my parents and my dog is old. Thirst and frequent urination is a symptom. opens up the possibility of diabetes in veterinary medicine

Michelle H said...

I am not with Cushing, but I wonder if you test your blood sugar levels. Consumption of alcohol is a great sign of diabetes and helping to a light food, to control your blood sugar if they can influence drinking.

Hedwig said...

I have never seen this problem before with a dog, but I can tell you that you have the "tasteless", adding that over the years to follow.

They say that spit something to eat. Maybe it's a dental problem? May your teeth hurt. I had had a dog, the symptoms (food-wise) and had received a dental extraction. It is now well.

With the beverage, a high water consumption, which may have influenced the liver. He probably drank more because they are hungry, and his mouth hurts.

Just keep doing what you do. You are a wonderful, doing everything they can. If there is dental issues, sorry. Good luck to you and your child!

Lexii N said...

This may be a little crazy, but it is possible that your Corgi diabetes. My Shih Tzu year has diabetes, as seldom as possible. I was only 2 at. and may have Type 1 or Type 2, as a species is only on the genetic and type two is stronger. even if they did not obesity and type-1, is not much difference between them except ofcoursee much to drink and urinate a lot. Actually I diabetes. Perhaps find that he or she loses a little weight, or even vomiting. Doctors can be wrong all the time.

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2009 Coin Merchants north. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemesfree