Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Cookie Mix Wholesale What Are A Few Other Good Cookie Recipes For My Holiday Cookie Mix?

What are a few other good cookie recipes for my holiday cookie mix? - cookie mix wholesale

I'll make cookies for my family and friends this holiday, I have a mix, nice well rounded. Search for recipes that do 2.3 easy cookie 1-2 dozen cookies per batch recipe. I intend to peanut butter cookies and chocolate chip and lemon make places. Or submit your own recipe or a link to another. Thank you:]

2 comments:

heartlos... said...

Cake Mix Cookies

A mixture of normal-sized cake, the choice of variant
2 eggs
1 / 2 c. Oil

Mix all ingredients, roll into balls. Bake at 325-350 (depending on the oven, I think I have a stove with a superhero complex, which burn like) for 4-10 minutes until the top begins wrinkled appearance (like a balloon of ginger). Remove from oven and rest in the pan for 3-5 minutes until another firm enough to move to cooling rack.

These cookies are easy to make and very delicious. They are sweet enough and not really fat, but one would think it would be. I get 3-5 dozen per cake mix, lol.

Good luck!

Lauren said...

How many squares of cheese to chocolate? I know there are witnesses to say, but they are small enough that they are always easy, in addition to their other delicacies. The following recipe is my favorite. I can not count how many times I have and I plan to do again for a party, and he is the host. They always seem to be a real success with everyone!

http://frigidaire.stores.yahoo.net/chchs ...

I also suggest squares of lemon - but it seems she has decided to cook it! :)

Hope that helps and happy cooking!

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2009 Coin Merchants north. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemesfree