Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Numbness, Sudden Weakness Side Effects Before Taking The Medicin? O.O ?

Side effects before taking the medicin? O.O ? - numbness, sudden weakness

Then I read about possible side effects that could be on the drug, with whom I have not started to take () and I have a lot of that happen, if not most of these problems. Does this mean that I'm healthy and do not know? I should this medicine?
Side effects that I have - depressed mood, crying spells, aggression or agitation, numbness or weakness, sudden headache or sudden and severe pain behind the eyes, loss of appetite, muscle pain, purple spots under the skin, joint pain, bruising, back pain , joint stiffness,

What should I do?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2009 Coin Merchants north. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemesfree